This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on Vectra VXR owners

come on guys i need some of your v6 grunt to join us for the BTCC VXR Meet at Donington Park on the 30th July. The Brands meet was a big success this time we wont to make it bigger and we need more than 2 vectras (thanks to Mark & Brian ) The HSV guys are pushing almost 20 cars and have set a challenge to out do us VXR owners
    so if your interested let me know and i will add you to the list
    Shane
    p.s anyone know of a good doggie sitter for Catherine's 2 ?

Hi,
    Go on then, count me in, my vectra V6 should be nicely VXR'd by then, I was at brands on Sunday but went with friends and parked on southbank above the seat club, had a great view and didn't even have to get out the car! Had a few nice comments as people walked past too.

Comment

I think I will have sourced a car by this Saturday, so maybe I will join you, however I have another car which I normally drive to events ... I sure you can guess what that is ...
      2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

lol.....somebody need a vecci.....!!!
        not sure where i'll be on that date as its close to the holiday season..
        but if i'm at home.....i will def try 2 get to the meet...
        wots the ticket price nowadays..?
        roger..

Comment

Roger, I believe that as with Brands, Vauxhall are picking up the entry fee for the Car and Driver.
          I am sure someone will be along shortly to confirm if that is the case.

Comment

thats what we had for Brands and it turned out to be a great day
            just hoping Stu is feeling as generous this time around :wink:
            extra tickets can be sourced over the net for £21

Comment

Names already down...even thou still awaiting delivery almost 5 months later...long story.
              Did you guys have access to the hospitality at Brands?
              sigpic

Comment

we did when we first arrived, coffee and tea in the vxl suite until later in the morning when the press arrived, i did spend the last race in the Lotus on Track suite, nice guys , they put on a really good spread

Comment

come on guys i know there is more of you out there than whats on the list

Comment

Working...
                  X