X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the CID screen program...?

hey

i have taken all my contacts out of the car to make the light blue in them...

my elektro guy that is making it has my CID screen because when you turn on your light it goes into night mode and have some orange light in it and i was told that you can program the cid screen to make the orange blue instead...

is this something tech 2 can do or are there sombody in here that can that...?

You have to change the smd's in the cid.
    sigpic

Comment

i was told that it is like and lcd screen and there is an interface that controls the colour on the screen and you can program it like if you what to change the colour on your computer...

maybe tech 2 could do that...?

i have linked some pictures of my scrren in day and night vision....

in day the orange is black and in night the black is orange i want the that in nightb the orange is blue because all my contacts is getting blue like my car....
      Attached Files

Comment

Ahh I have the standard non colour orange screen which I thought you had also...not sure about the sat nav cid screen.

(Daz) vxrcourt3 should be able to tell you.
        sigpic

Comment

Be interested to know if this can be done as well ... You mean you want the tabs at the top the same colour as the screen ?

Comment

i want to change the colour of the screen that are orange when in night mode to blue.....

i want them to be blue when in night mode because i am getting all my other contacts made from the original orange to blue....

it could be awsome if i could get the CID screen to match when in night mode...

i was told that if you have the right tool you could program the CID screen make the orange to blue....
            Last edited by hapsdoggen; 29 October 2009, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Did you ever get this done

Comment

Originally posted by hapsdoggen View Post
                i was told that it is like and lcd screen and there is an interface that controls the colour on the screen and you can program it like if you what to change the colour on your computer...

maybe tech 2 could do that...?

i have linked some pictures of my scrren in day and night vision....

in day the orange is black and in night the black is orange i want the that in nightb the orange is blue because all my contacts is getting blue like my car....
                I have the sat nav screen but mine is black in the night mode, not blue like this photo????

Comment

Originally posted by staccato View Post
                  I have the sat nav screen but mine is black in the night mode, not blue like this photo????

You got a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                    You got a picture?
                    give me 10 mins

Comment

ok day mode:

Night mode:

Just a thought - the first photos in this thread have dual zone climate control and bluetooth. Maybe that makes a difference as to what display is used

Comment

another blue one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YojKnts_jZ0

Comment

mine has dual zone climate control and bluetooth.

but is the same colour as yours staccato

But it is a Elite not a VXR

could it be an opel colour

Comment

Originally posted by DavieK View Post
                            Did you ever get this done

nope couldent find any one that could do this for me....

Comment

Originally posted by staccato View Post

mine is black and orange in night mode also is just the camear that couldebt take and good picture....

Comment

Working...
                              X