Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vauxhall UK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vauxhall UK

    Hi

    Does anyone have the number for Vauxhall uk as i need to find out if my stealer is telling the truth about my expansion tank recall as thats 4 weeks now i,ve been waiting on it and ma car is leeking more and more water soon wont be able to drive it

    Cheers

  • #2
    Shocking buddy, i had mine changed the next day when it was at TMS
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thenutz View Post
      Hi

      Does anyone have the number for Vauxhall uk as i need to find out if my stealer is telling the truth about my expansion tank recall as thats 4 weeks now i,ve been waiting on it and ma car is leeking more and more water soon wont be able to drive it

      Cheers
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...54&postcount=2
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by evyboy View Post
        Shocking buddy, i had mine changed the next day when it was at TMS

        Cheers Bud!! Going to give Vauxhall customer service a call to see if Kerr & Smith are pi**ing me about!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheers Mate!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Ive sent you a pm mate with all the details
            cheers
            Scott K&S

            Comment


            • #7
              telephone number for customer care team is 0845 090 2044, I have found them to be helpfull.

              I changed my own expansion tank before I knew it was a recall and hopefully getting my ££ back

              Clive

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by scottvxr20 View Post
                Ive sent you a pm mate with all the details
                cheers
                Scott K&S
                Cheers Buddy Thanks for the info

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thenutz View Post
                  Cheers Buddy Thanks for the info
                  If you have any problems mate let me know as i will be able to help
                  Cheers

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by scottvxr20 View Post
                    If you have any problems mate let me know as i will be able to help
                    Cheers
                    scott will get you sorted out craig

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X