Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have the Courtenay sport 16g brakes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have the Courtenay sport 16g brakes?

I need new brakes befre my MOT and im looking that the Courtenay sport 16g front disks, but i dont know what pads are best to go with them.

Anyone got any reccomendations and/or pics of them fitted?

Cheers dudes,

Matt

Dont have them buddy but iirc the yellowstuff pads are the boys too go for?
    sigpic

Comment

ahh, nice one.

Looks like cost is £299 for the discs and £89.95 for the pads.

Whats the costs om OEM discs and pads? Just out of interest. If i can get them cheaper ill stick with OEM, but if they are similar cost ill go grooved, lol.
      Anyone know or got a link?

Comment

There pretty simmilar prices mate.. When i was changing mine on the astra the courts ones worked out about £40 more expensive from what my dealers were quoting

Comment

thats cool, i sont mind that. Would rather get aftermarket if theres not much diference in price. I really want to see a pic of them fitted though if anyone has them.

Comment

i've got the yellowstuff pads

cheaper than standard and everybit as good as what i can tell (cant notice any difference in normal driving around town)

Comment

Ive got them on my astra, been on now for 35 thousand miles in a year and there almost done but great discs. I use them with yellow stuff pads and they are a great combo.

The pads are very low in dust so wheels dont get as black...

Comment

Well ive just ordered them £416 with delivery for the front disks and a set of yellow pads. Not too shabby. Will give review once fitted

Comment

Originally posted by Netstar View Post
                  Well ive just ordered them £416 with delivery for the front disks and a set of yellow pads. Not too shabby. Will give review once fitted
                  Wait till you try lifting the box mate, the parcel man nearly took his feet of when he dropped them cause they weigh a ton!

Comment

i know, and mine will be worse, they are 345mm :O

Comment

finally got these fitted, pics to follow.

They are awesomw, look great too. Just out of interest, anyone with grooved discs. Did they make a god aweful noise at first?

Comment

My yellowstuff pads did before they bedded in

Comment

finally got these fitted, pics to follow.

They are awesomw, look great too. Just out of interest, anyone with grooved discs. Did they make a god aweful noise at first?
                          Yeah mine did as Mr Lols until they bed in now theres very little noise.

Comment

i think the grooves sound worse! Makes it sound like im using a cheese grater for brakes.

Comment

i think the grooves sound worse! Makes it sound like im using a cheese grater for brakes.
                              It will go away Cheese grater brakes!

Comment

Working...
                              X