This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom exhaust pics

custom exhaust now fitted,a very good job indeed and sounds awesome when you boot it, and a nice burble on tick over
    Attached Files

Nice mate.

Where did you get it done?

Is it cat back or decat?

What size is the pipework?

Have you got any videos?

I think thats enough questions for the time been.

Comment

Used a firm called longlife stainless exhausts in oxford,thay have about 20 firms,from aberdeen down to bournemouth.Had 20% off this week so it cost £260,it took 5 hours to do all made form scrach even back boxs.cat has been removed and center silencer,and a straight through pipe fitted all in 2 and a half inch

Comment

Looks good buddy , dont suppose you could post a video with the car running to hear the sound of it , thinking of getting mine my backboxes done

Comment

Originally posted by pusky View Post
          Used a firm called longlife stainless exhausts in oxford,thay have about 20 firms,from aberdeen down to bournemouth.Had 20% off this week so it cost £260,it took 5 hours to do all made form scrach even back boxs.cat has been removed and center silencer,and a straight through pipe fitted all in 2 and a half inch
          It's lovely looking m8 although I have to be honest you could have got the same outcome for a lot less, the standard exhaust is a Remus and is 2.5 inches in diameter(same as your new one) and all you really needed to do to get what you wanted was get a straight through pipe fitted in place of the cat and mid box and then get new tail pipes probably for a total of £150.

However it is done now and does look very nice so I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Voxer View Post
            It's lovely looking m8 although I have to be honest you could have got the same outcome for a lot less, the standard exhaust is a Remus and is 2.5 inches in diameter(same as your new one) and all you really needed to do to get what you wanted was get a straight through pipe fitted in place of the cat and mid box and then get new tail pipes probably for a total of £150.

However it is done now and does look very nice so I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by DavieK View Post
              Looks good buddy , dont suppose you could post a video with the car running to hear the sound of it , thinking of getting mine my backboxes done
              Where you from Davie?? pm me and we could meet up and i will let you hear mine in the flesh , its a custom 3" de-cated and straight through in to back box's,

Comment

Originally posted by thenutz View Post
                Where you from Davie?? pm me and we could meet up and i will let you hear mine in the flesh , its a custom 3" de-cated and straight through in to back box's,
                Have you got any pics/vids mate?

Any flat spots or warning lights on the dash?

Comment

Hoi!

I want to hear too.

And i'm only 10min up the road from you.

Comment

looks smart mate, i like that!

Comment

Well nice mate

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_P View Post
                        Have you got any pics/vids mate?

Any flat spots or warning lights on the dash?
                        Ther won't be any warning lights as he still has the standard downpipe with pre-cat and lamda sensors and I wouldn't expect him to have any flat spots as the 3.0 will make it more free flowing.

I may be wrong but I think he is the only person to have a true 3.0 exhaust system from down pipe on there Vec, it's a pity he's not mapped yet as I would love to see the difference it makes.

Comment

Originally posted by Voxer View Post
                          Ther won't be any warning lights as he still has the standard downpipe with pre-cat and lamda sensors and I wouldn't expect him to have any flat spots as the 3.0 will make it more free flowing.

I may be wrong but I think he is the only person to have a true 3.0 exhaust system from down pipe on there Vec, it's a pity he's not mapped yet as I would love to see the difference it makes.
                          Your's sounds the dogzz too Neil(wee man)

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
                            Your's sounds the dogzz too Neil(wee man)

I'm not thaaaaaaat small.

Well compared you maybe I am, ya big giant ye.

Comment

Originally from Auchinleck but stay in Killie now bud , are you going to the Showcase meet on Sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X