This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax = pleased.

Just had my tax renewal letter through. I opened expecting a nasty surprise on the cost for 12 months.

£215!! Well pleased, looks like my lucky tax reign is continuing for another year at least

How come ??????????????

Comment

i got mine in on tuesday,

6 months = 222 quid
      12 months = 405 quid

How come yours is so low? Has there been a mistake on there behalf? Looks like its not the first time this has happened to you, lol, jammy git
      sigpic

Comment

tax

hi could you tell me how you got it for that price just paid £405.00 for mine.Or is your vxr 2006 or older then will be 210 due to age.
        sigpicCUSTOME EXHAUST,TOUCH SCREEN,SATNAV,REVERSE CAM DVD,TV,BLUETOOTH
        ITG,SMD,STAGE 2 MAP,CUSTOME GRILL,TINT,S,H and R Springs,GEO,DE BADGE,PRO RACE 1.2 ALLOYS,VXR PEDALS.BOOST GAUGE,BLUE FOOT WELL LIGHTS. BONNET RAISE,BONNET VENTS,OMP Seats ,Caged,Weight Reduction,Hydro Dip,Inlarged Intake,Mod Air Box,Up Rated Disc,s and Pads.

Comment

mine is registered December 2005, one of the first off the production line. After March 06 they all got moved into the Chelsea Tractor group for £400+.

Mine is staying in the group its in for another year, who knows about next year.

Comment

I think you should by a newer model !!!!!!!

Comment

nuh

Ill stick with 300bhp and 400 lb/ft for £215 a year thanks

Comment

i have a 55 plate fingers crossed

Comment

Old Vauxhalls never die or was that Fords !!

Comment

Originally posted by pusky View Post
                    i have a 55 plate fingers crossed
                    hopefully mate whens your tax due?

Comment

only had the car 3 weeks,thought it would be 400+.just been out and checked tax dicsk 12 mouths £215.due end of june 2010

Comment

Any VXR registered 23 March 2006 is £215 for the year...after then it's £405. So 55 and 23 days of 06 plates are the cheap ones.
                        sigpic

Comment

mine £390 56 plate

Comment

I'm £215 for the year still think its crazy how much we pay for roadtax considering the states of the roads i have blown 2 tyres this year from pot holes

Comment

I think it's mainly the locals councils that must have the problem with the state of the roads...I was down south a few times over the summer and some areas are excellent others bad...I guess it's all down to the local regional government no spending their allocated cash on roads. Some do and some don't....

Is it me or are the roads in Wales excellent? Surface wise, didn't see a pothole during the whole trip back in July.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X