This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VXR Owner

Hi, Just registered to this site, We have Just purchased a Vectra VXR.. just waiting to collect it Also got a Vectra GSi 220bhp

Welcome to the site, its good to see another Vectra owner, we're cathing the Astra's up.

Comment

congrats on the new car
      now have a look at this
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...opic.php?t=545
      we need more Vectra VXR's :wink:

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site!
        Congrats on the car, I think you'll be very happy, the Vectra is so refined it's just a pleasure to drive (even at the speed limits).
        I'm not sure I want to catch up withn the astras! The exclusivity of the model means people always asking what it is and showing much supprise at the engine size and power!

Comment

yea your probably right ,had a Scooby driver stop me the other day, new what it was but kept telling how lovely it was and how surprised he was that it did so well in April EVO

Comment

all i can say is you wont be disapointed with it. a brilliant car and still very rare.my supplying dealer only sold 1.MINE.hows that for exclusive

Comment

Same with my dealer only one.

Comment

same here...mine is the only dealer sale 2 date
                although they have now got a horrible silver one as a demonstrater...

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Guys
                  Our 1 was only in the show room 2 weeks, they said they couldn't sell it, so we have to wait 3 months before we can collect it

Comment

I don't understand why a dealer can't sell a showroom car. Surely if you can get a sale for a car in excess of £20K you would snap a customers hand off.
                    Ours was in the showroom and they sold it to us.

Comment

They said it was something to do with it be pre registered in their name Counting the days now

Comment

Well we picked her up for the PVS show, Really pleased with it So much smoother than our GSI

Comment

Ahh remember seeing the car at PV . Looked very nice with the windows tinted. I think it was on one of the Vectra forum stands?

Comment

VVOC stand if i can remember correctly, very nice

Comment

Ah very nice, remember seeing the car, identical car to mine even with spec bar Ive got the bluetooth on mine. Very very nice car.

Comment

Working...
                              X