This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally arrived

Well after waiting for a week and a half for the VXR to be shipped over from the Zeebrugee VSC (actually arrived in Teesport last Wednesday night), the VXR finally arrived this morning. Havent had a chance to drive it yet as shes up for valeting and PDI but am really happy with her so far, just to taunt me the transport driver called around 5pm last night to say he would be in our area at around 8pm last night and would park around the corner until this morning when he would unload.
    Few pics:

congrats and very nice mate

Comment

Good Dave have fun, I see they also do the transporter in Arden Blue as well

Comment

vxr

Very nice Dave, how is the mk3 astra going??

Comment

Thanks guys.
          dab - MK3 is getting there. bodywork is all-complete, all sprayed, kits all back on bar the front bumper, and the interior has all bee put back in. Have junked the C20LET idea, not really what the car was for so have a fully rebuilt C20XE sitting, still got tonnes to do, all the underside needs painting, had the rear beam, anti-roll bars, sub-frame, fan couling powder coated, but still a lot to have done. New lights/ engine bay harness etc all tidied, pipes chromed/powder coated, new front and rear brakes, all bushes replaced, new suspension, list goes on and on. Aiming possible for her being ready for Billing next year with any luck.

Comment

Dave
            I'd stick with the MK3 astra to be honest...vxr is soooo slow...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X