This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Devil

Here she is....not yet taken any pictures of her sat at home, I have cleaned her though.

OOoohh....Luvely....First Red Vectra I've seen

Last picture does look a bit "Orangy" though

Comment

red..!!

hi wayne

shes georgous...

i considered a red one 2.....but as i'd not seen the red...i didn't take the risk...
      i love my blue one....but yes...shes fab..(keep her that way)...lol

roger

Comment

very nice mate

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Red was the first colour I'd actually seen a Vectra in the flesh, fell in love with it straight away, saw a blue one at the motorshow and had a silver one for a few hours as a demo, not yet seen a black one, but the dealers where mine came from have a black one thats been ordered for another customer, so when I get chance I'll go back and take some pictures.

Comment

Got to admit, she does look fantastic in red !

I noticed that in the photos the lumbar support adjuster was set to "max".
            Mine came that way, and I thought the seats were really uncomfortable (digging into my back) for the first few trips until I set it to about the half way mark - now fine...

dv.

Comment

Very nice chap looking good and I hope worth the wait. Have you fitted headlamp protectors or is it just the angle of the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by dvinell
                Got to admit, she does look fantastic in red !

I noticed that in the photos the lumbar support adjuster was set to "max".
                Mine came that way, and I thought the seats were really uncomfortable (digging into my back) for the first few trips until I set it to about the half way mark - now fine...

dv.
                Yes, it full out, but have adjusted it back slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                  Very nice chap looking good and I hope worth the wait. Have you fitted headlamp protectors or is it just the angle of the pics?
                  Hi Mark,

Yes had headlamp protectors fitted as the car is a daily driver...several mates with R32's have lost headlamps due to flying stones and other crap on the roads and its left them with a bill for the best part of £500 sov's so as a precaution, they do look a bit awkward, but heyho, £35 is cheaper than £500 plus....

Comment

got to say i am liking the vectra a lot and could well be my next car in a couple of years with all the kids i got
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

nice car. good choice on colour.

Comment

LOOKING REALLY GOOD
                        VXR with extra mojo
                        300.4 bhp and 391 ft/lb Dap Remap
                        Center silence removed
                        DAP R springs now fitted

Comment

Working...