This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ad it a month now and love it!!!!!!

heres a few pics of the new baby......recently retired from getting kicks on 2 wheels.....this things amazing...when i can find an empty road....lol...will prob return to 2 wheels at some point but for now lovin the 'beast' as every1 refers to it :-)piccies 004.jpg

piccies 002.jpg

piccies 005.jpg

Looks spot on mate, glad you're enjoying it!
    Used to be a Black Corsa VXR

Now a VW Scirocco

Comment

They're cool as funk aren't they?
      Kentec inside

Comment

enjoy the fact they aint chav magnets :-)

although did get 20 questions about it from a group of teenagers the other day....was good....they knew exactly wot it was...

its great that the only ppl that ask are fans of the car and not the usual 'how fast is it mister'

used to do my head in with the bikes

Comment

Originally posted by topher454 View Post
          enjoy the fact they aint chav magnets :-)

although did get 20 questions about it from a group of teenagers the other day....was good....they knew exactly wot it was...

its great that the only ppl that ask are fans of the car and not the usual 'how fast is it mister'

used to do my head in with the bikes
          Yeah I've noticed that as well.. You get the 'knowing look' from a certain few. Very cool that way...
          Kentec inside

Comment

Originally posted by topher454 View Post
            heres a few pics of the new baby......recently retired from getting kicks on 2 wheels.....this things amazing...when i can find an empty road....lol...will prob return to 2 wheels at some point but for now lovin the 'beast' as every1 refers to it :-)[ATTACH]5563[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5564[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5565[/ATTACH]
            Lovely motor mate.

Everyone in my work calls my car 'The Beast' too!

I prefer the sleeper status

Comment

Car looks stunning mate enjoy "the beast" hope its been mapped if not asap it really does take it a different level. Mine still makes me smile everyday and now 18 months since new.
              regards bjr5120

Comment

nice car enjoy bud
                sigpic
                ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Originally posted by bjr5120 View Post
                  Car looks stunning mate enjoy "the beast" hope its been mapped if not asap it really does take it a different level. Mine still makes me smile everyday and now 18 months since new.
                  regards bjr5120
                  planning a remap nxt spring...in time for the dry roads and hopefully a trackday or 2.....enjoy winning the rnd about races...nothing lives with it....will prob lower it aswell...just to give it a more aggressive stance

Comment

Nice car, they look smart in red!

Comment

Working...
                    X