This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panel filter question

does an astra vxr panel filter fit a zafira vxr.?

i dont wanna but one to find it doesnt fit.

anyone know?

Comment

yes they are just the same i have a green cotton one for sale if your interested
      STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

thanks i already have one if they fit. thanks anyways

Comment

yea they do mate but weve found theres nothing better than the oe filter u dont get any gains from an aftermarket one mate
          www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
          www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Scoobs u know full well they are better .. u get a free courtenay sticker to stick over the air box !! lol !!
            sigpic
            www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
            the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
              Scoobs u know full well they are better .. u get a free courtenay sticker to stick over the air box !! lol !!

no comment mate lol
              www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
                yea they do mate but weve found theres nothing better than the oe filter u dont get any gains from an aftermarket one mate
                Just seen Stampede say on another thread that Stage 1 Bluefin and a panel filter would give you a decent gain. Is the above correct or a peetake? lol
                VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

The only difference IMO is with an aftermarket
                  one You can reuse it after a clean and re oil.

Comment

the only gains from an aftermarket filter is it sounds good and u can clean it and reuse it there has been no definate proof that it gains performance
                    www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Ok, tyty
                      VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Must be in my head then, lol,I found the k & n gives a little better throttle response. I notice it straightaway when I took it out to get it washed.
                        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Hope the attached pdf will help you?

The same filter is used in the Zafira GSI/VXR as the Astra by the way..

Filter companies much like ourselves would not survive if the products offered no benefit to the vehicle.

Also we can offer a better deal than the SRP on the PDF if anyone was interested?
                          Attached Files
                          Auto Inparts.com
                          exclusive automotive products
                          www.autoinparts.com
                          www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
                          ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Call me thick lol but are an air filter and panel filter the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                              Call me thick lol but are an air filter and panel filter the same thing?
                              Well, in this thread, yes, panel filter = air filter, .

You have also reminded me a "lady" a spoke to when I called e5ure to renew my insurance some time ago. I said to her I have a k & n in the bus, she said she never heard of it, shr then asked "is it b & q filter that you have?" .
                              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Working...
                              X