This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost gauge

for those with zafiras and got a boost gauge fitted where are you bringing the pipe throught the bulk head?

thanks

heres my how to

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=79073
    STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

cheers m8 not sure i will have ago at this and get some 1 else to do it

Comment

Originally posted by britishbeef View Post
        cheers m8 not sure i will have ago at this and get some 1 else to do it
        Same here matey, lol, I also have a temp gauge, boostpipe, courts hoses and upgrade actuator to do, just don't have TIME, .
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

the worst bit is getting the pipe through the bulk head the rest is easy
          STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr maniac View Post
            the worst bit is getting the pipe through the bulk head the rest is easy
            Easy Apart from the routing of the pwr cable under the dash and into the live feed (siggie lighter)
            Don't think I did mine properly as the light stays on when I switch off Need to get it sorted!
            Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

ive run mine throught the gromit then put the boost gadge on the right hand side off the steering wheel so the pipe is under the rubber bit between the clocks and the steering boss
              www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
              www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Working...
              X