• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aux input ??

as above .. where is it on the bus ???
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Depends if ypu've got a compatable headunit mate. Mine's a 56 plate and doesn't have the pins on the back of the radio so it can't be retrofitted, if thats what you mean.

Comment

yeah kind of .. cos i think if its where i think it is .. the wiring is already there .. so it makes me wonder if i just need the bit so i can plug and play !!
      sigpic
      the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

If you have the AUX input, the 3.5mm jack is below the handbrake facing towards the dash.

Comment

need to pull the headunit out then !!
          sigpic

Comment

I have a 06 with all the extras and mine don't have one. If you have a CD70 then u may be able to retro fit. Need to pull out the head unit and look for something on the back lol

It mentions it on the astra pages lol thinking of doing it myself.

Comment

Found the comment nothing about the CD70 lol

"Okay dude, first thing is, does your radio have 9 radio presets on it? If not then you've no chance

If it does, you need to pull it out and look at the pin diagram on the top. If it has aux R aux L and aux GND on it, you're in luck. You will need to retrofit the wire then get it programmed with tech2 or similar.

If you don't have these pins unfortunately it can't be done with what you've got, you might want to then buy a cd30 mp3 with the correct pins in then get it tech2'd to your car."

How annoying needing a tech2!

How much does it cost to have a tech2 done?

Comment

oh well .. i have a cd30 mp3 but with only 6 presets .. damn u !!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
                  oh well .. i have a cd30 mp3 but with only 6 presets .. damn u !!

Check the pins as it may still have em according to the post on the astra forum

Comment

i will need to check mine as would liek this fitted aswell

Comment

Working...
                    X