This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear shocks

anyone know where to get rear shocks for the bus. its got ids+. was thinking of upgrading .
    Last edited by vxfarney; 1 September 2010, 10:16 AM.

Can you try k_wikfit or the like, I could be wrong, lol but a shock absorber is a shock absorber, the IDS+ should not make any difference, . 500 for the rear? may consider coil over and replace the front as well so you have no IDS+ to worry about, .
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
      Can you try k_wikfit or the like, I could be wrong, lol but a shock absorber is a shock absorber, the IDS+ should not make any difference, . 500 for the rear? may consider coil over and replace the front as well so you have no IDS+ to worry about, .
      ids+ has diferant shocks. was considering coil overs or aftermarket shocks. is anyone got coil overs and what make is good.

Comment

autovaux dude, vaux wanted £80 a shock for my corsa but autovaux did them for just over £50. all genuine GM parts

Comment

RRP £487.63. We can do the IDS+ ones for £320.00 delivered if wanting to stay with GM parts.

Matt

Comment

think i might take you up on that make. how long would it take you to get them

Comment

two working days if there is stock with the warehouse which there should be!

would be with us Tuesday and out to you same day. I'll let you know about stock tomorrow as its too late now!

Comment

Unfortunately stock in the UK is 0!

Would have to be shipped from Germany, lead time is 5-10 working days but we always seem to be lucky and have parts arrive in 3-5 days.

Let me know if you want me to order them.

Matt

Comment

im away on holiday tomorow, but soon as i get back il get you to order them for me. thanks for your help, cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                  X