This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from here ..

its got a milly .. lowered .. black boot strip .. must be someone from this gaff !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-ZAFIR...item3a5d0b1070
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

some nice mods for some one to snap up
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

do you think thats a full miltek

Comment

only one way to find out !!
        sigpic
        the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

nice find fatboy went up today and got the milly cat back for £190 the car was somebodys of here it had a vxronline sticker on the window

Comment

nice little bargain !! .. i wouldnt mind the springs off there to be honest !! .. where abouts was it based ??
            sigpic

Comment

it was pontefract just north of sheffield ,it had a rarb as well ,i have the number if you want it
              Last edited by vxrsparks; 14 August 2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrsparks View Post
                nice find fatboy went up today and got the milly cat back for £190 the car was somebodys of here it had a vxronline sticker on the window
                Good to see you got one at last, lol, 190 is an ABSOLUTE bargain, .
                Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Thanks silver patience is a virtue lol couldnt believe my luck when i got there.
                  It had the full system but unfortunately the car was gutted from fire damage and the turbo back had probably been cooked
                  I was thinking of getting a scorpion turbo back to try and keep cost down or do you think would be better keeping to the milltek

Comment

Originally posted by vxrsparks View Post
                    Thanks silver patience is a virtue lol couldnt believe my luck when i got there.
                    It had the full system but unfortunately the car was gutted from fire damage and the turbo back had probably been cooked
                    I was thinking of getting a scorpion turbo back to try and keep cost down or do you think would be better keeping to the milltek
                    I am not sure about the Scorpion to be honest as I have only had the milly and I like it, .

Fire damage? I am concerned, do you know anything more about this?
                    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

The only thing the guy said was that it wasnt stolen ,so it was probably next to something what set it alight or it was a electrical fault .
                      Engine bay and interior completely gutted

Comment

Working...
                      X