X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching off Cruise

Hi all,

on our hols at the moment in the bus. So far travelled over 2000 miles, got about 900 to go on the trip home!

One thing is puzzling me though, how do you turn off cruise control other than touching the brake, clutch etc?

With all other cars I've driven with cruise you can switch it off on the stalk or wheel control but you can't seem to do this on the bus.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

The far button on LH stalk cancels it.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

As said, there are three buttons on the stalk, two at the "top" to activate cruise and to increase and decrease the speed by 1 km, the third button, of which I would refer the "bottom" button, press that to de-activate cruise, .
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Found it! Cheers for your help.

Comment

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Working...
          X