X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxmmi gen 2

has any 1 got 1 of these fitted in there bus

ive fitted mine and works perfect but i have to have the ignition on for it to work yet the cd30 you could switch it on with out the ignition

or is just the way these are wired up as its just 1 plug straight into the back

My pioneer is the same mate. I think it has to be wired thro the ignition because of the canbus I was told to wire the live to an ignition live.
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Hi mate, yeah i got the gen 2 in my bus and it is the same. I was playing about with all the settings one time with the ignition to first click, next thing i couldn't start the bus as it had drained the battery. So out of curiosity i put my meter on and couldn't believe how quick it was draining the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by hodgy View Post
        Hi mate, yeah i got the gen 2 in my bus and it is the same. I was playing about with all the settings one time with the ignition to first click, next thing i couldn't start the bus as it had drained the battery. So out of curiosity i put my meter on and couldn't believe how quick it was draining the juice.
        I was gonna say it has probably been configured this way due to the drain the unit would put on the battery as its a fairly hefty unit
        sigpic
        Originally posted by soosie
        Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
        Originally posted by soosie
        Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

To use the vxmmi without ignition or key,

Re-Install your factory unit, go to Settings and Turn ENGINE LOGIC OFF

Please be aware once you have done this you will have to turn the vxmmi on/off manually

Any other quesitions please ask

Comment

cheers guys

i just thought i might of damaged a wire fitting it as it was a nightmare to get it to fit there is hardly any room at the back to put the black plug in on the wiring loom and as you push it in the wires kept getting in the way and not going through the cage at the back.

im after an ipod holder any 1 know a decent 1 to buy and 1 that needs no screwing to the dash,can you get 1 that maybe velcro on to the dash ive seen 1 that clamps on but not sure on this.

Comment

Working...
            X