This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunblind part numbers needed please

I need the large boot window and side boot window part numbers if anyone can help that would be gr8.

even though i have the two rear door window blinds .. i havent seen these .. would be interested to see them all fitted up !! .. although .. i reckon it would be cheaper to get the rear window and back two tinted professionally !!
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

93199656 17 32 249 kit, sun blind, side window

93199655 17 32 248 kit, sun blind, side window/rear window

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

RRP is £109.98 for the full kit.

We can do them for £90.00 delivered if needed.

Comment

is this for the boot windows or for the main boot window and the rear windows?
          thanks

Comment

that price is for all windows. I think rear windows should be £60 and tailgate £50.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
              even though i have the two rear door window blinds .. i havent seen these .. would be interested to see them all fitted up !! .. although .. i reckon it would be cheaper to get the rear window and back two tinted professionally !!
              Here you go, mate:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...3&postcount=20

Originally posted by mattbibs View Post
              RRP is £109.98 for the full kit.

We can do them for £90.00 delivered if needed.

Thats a very GOOD price, .
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

ok sorry to sound dull what is the part number for the FULL kit. Thanks

Andrew

Comment

they are listed above. one number is the side kit and one is the rear. you cant buy the set under one part number.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                    Here you go, mate:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...3&postcount=20

Thats a very GOOD price, .
                    Oooo...I like the looky of them. How do you attach them ? and What do you do with them when they are not in use ? (Do they retract)

Also does the stubby aerial degrade radio reception or the same/better - and how much are they (if I can ask). Apologies to jumping into the OPs thread.

Cheers,
                    Pete.

Comment

Working...
                    X