This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre box removed

well i took the centre box out off the exhaust and had a pipe welded in and what a diffrence she feels a tad faster and sounds better pops and bangs like hell too well chuffed
    www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
    www.combatstress.org.uk

You got pre-cat removed as well? If not, remove that too, it will pop even more, . A little kid said to me a while back - what is wrong with your car? She just farted! .
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

yea go the courts 70mm dp mate i get 2 bangs and a fart lol
      www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

i did this to mine last year and i still love the noise of it... i was going to get a milltek cat back for it but my husband said to try that first and im so glad we did... saved me over £600 lol

Comment

yup sure does save money better than 1000 on a miltek and it sounds just as good if not better lol
          www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BlueVXR View Post
            i did this to mine last year and i still love the noise of it... i was going to get a milltek cat back for it but my husband said to try that first and im so glad we did... saved me over £600 lol
            Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
            yup sure does save money better than 1000 on a miltek and it sounds just as good if not better lol
            Well, having the Miltek is not just about the pops and bangs, it also brings the bus to another level,I mean, stage, lol, .
            Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Lol I love the milly.

I have a full milly system and she loves to pop

Comment

dont get me wrong guys if i had the money and they didnt cost so much i would buy one but for us that cant afford it a centre box removal is just as good
                www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

well to get to that other level surely its just a case of getting the sports cat!

Comment

Originally posted by Pymzola View Post
                    Lol I love the milly.

I have a full milly system and she loves to pop

wi having the pipe and the pre cat removed she pops at 3000rpm and 5000 rpm love it sweet lol
                    www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Are we talking main cat here, or silencer?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wire Tim View Post
                        Are we talking main cat here, or silencer?

the middle silencer mate have ya seen the size off it its bout 3 foot long lol
                        www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't bother with a sports cat IF you can get the zorst changed back to original or other ways to get round it when MOT time comes, , just get a de-cat pipe, its cheaper and, IMO, its better, .

Comment

I have 2 center pipes
                            one with
                            and one with out the silencer
                            I change them around from time to time
                            the truth is out there
                            part GSI part VXR
                            tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

just off to get mine done now at midland exhausts in walsall

will do a video on my way there and video when its done

might have some oval tail pipes put on not sure yet need to look at them 6" x 4"

£60 for through pipe or £100 for smaller back box to keep abit of back pressure for torque

Comment

Working...
                              X