Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mpg figs help advice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mpg figs help advice

    what doe you guys get to £20 fuel?
    just curious to how different it is to the merv

    cheers guys
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

  • #2
    I put £20 in the other day mate to go to brid, i did 140ish mile untill the red light popped back up to where it origionally was, this was using t99 at 117.9p a litre. Different cars i no but same engine.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
      I put £20 in the other day mate to go to brid, i did 140ish mile untill the red light popped back up to where it origionally was, this was using t99 at 117.9p a litre. Different cars i no but same engine.
      zaffs use the 2.0 turbo same as astra mate...

      ur corsa same engine as mine... i wish i got 140 to £20 lol... most i seen is 95 lol
      VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

      Comment


      • #4
        Dont you have a corsa? I think Kirky is after consumption for the 2.0T Zafira.



        my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
          zaffs use the 2.0 turbo same as astra mate...

          ur corsa same engine as mine... i wish i got 140 to £20 lol... most i seen is 95 lol
          Soz mate my mistake, i thought i was in the corsa section lol. I didnt realise you were on about the zaf lol. 90 miles is bad mate for 20 quid. I ment my car has the same engine as yours.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
            Soz mate my mistake, i thought i was in the corsa section lol. I didnt realise you were on about the zaf lol. 90 miles is bad mate for 20 quid. I ment my car has the same engine as yours.
            asked a few merv guys and they all getting same as me must be size and shape
            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

            Comment


            • #7
              I put £15 of super unleaded in on Friday and the trip computer said that I get 120 miles from when I filled it up.

              althought this will last 3 weeks.

              Getting 260 miles to a tank of LPG, cost about £30 to fill a 50 litre tank.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                what doe you guys get to £20 fuel?
                just curious to how different it is to the merv

                cheers guys
                Well £ 20.00 is approx 3.725gallons if your fuel was £1.18 p/ltr ( £5.369 p/gal )

                So you would be looking at least 112miles at 30mpg

                Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                I put £20 in the other day mate to go to brid, i did 140ish mile untill the red light popped back up to where it origionally was, this was using t99 at 117.9p a litre. Different cars i no but same engine.
                140miles works out at 37.58 mpg, using the above fuel price & amount
                Last edited by R15VXR; 5 September 2010, 06:49 PM.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  i get about the same in ma bus depending on how i drive i have though seen her do 180 miles out off 20 quid thought
                  www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                  www.combatstress.org.uk


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ive got same as you kirky as u know and i get about 100 to 20 quid but that is total town driving around about 4 square miles of central manchester,on a run its doing about 36 ish iirc maybe more
                    Ex owner of various VXR's

                    Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
                      i get about the same in ma bus depending on how i drive i have though seen her do 180 miles out off 20 quid thought
                      Thats very good !!!

                      48.32mpg
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yea she does better since i had the exhaust done and precat and plugs these cars can be amazing if u drive them right lol
                        www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                        www.combatstress.org.uk


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thats diesel territory that
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            for its size the bus can be very good on fuel but when u nail her she drinks it lol we get to erith in kent from edinburgh on just over a full tank
                            www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                            www.combatstress.org.uk


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
                              for its size the bus can be very good on fuel but when u nail her she drinks it lol we get to erith in kent from edinburgh on just over a full tank

                              Just over...been the keyword, as you would have to be driving like Ms Daisy to do that ie. constant 2,000/2,500rpm all the way

                              I know at those revolutions it is possible to get over 40mpg in a mapped Astra with a totally clear path, however at those speeds everything passes you including caravans, well thats my experience anyway
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X