X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coil pack ??

possible silly question ..

http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Ignitio...k-9198834.html

is the above the same or as good as the oem one ??
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Same as the one you have

Astra

Comment

wow .. ta mate .. just when i rang my local stealer .. they wanted £140 .. now that is stealing !!
      sigpic
      the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
        wow .. ta mate .. just when i rang my local stealer .. they wanted £140 .. now that is stealing !!
        Probably find that if you got it for trade price it would be the LMF price or thereabouts - [email protected] was doing good prices but I believe he has stopped selling on the forum

Just check your part number matches up - should do though

Astra

Comment

yeah id heard he'd stopped .. shame !! .. but i dont blame him .. probably got too many time wasters !!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
            yeah id heard he'd stopped .. shame !! .. but i dont blame him .. probably got too many time wasters !!
            That seems to be the problem - you can become a victim of your own success it seems, people forget you have a job to do 9-5 etc

Astra

Comment

Working...
            X