This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is missing?

Went to my mates tyre place to get the front wheels balanced, he went, "Do you know you nut covers are missing on your driver's wheel?"

I went round the bus and only found the driver's are missing. Found it a bit strange if they were stolen - why only the driver's side?

Oh, I know, had the cambelt changed a few weeks ago - I believe the driver's side wheels needed to come off to gain access.

I am sure they were still there before as I checked the tyre pressure the day before I went THERE.

I know this is trivial but it shouldn't be like this.

Rant over! Thankd for reading.

PS. Feel free to comment how dirty my wheel is, .
    SilverSchoolBus
    VXR School Run, All Aboard!
    Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 5 June 2011, 02:29 PM.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

lol

i knows its trivial but still shouldnt happen m8

nothing wrong with dirty wheels m8 its there to be used

Comment

can see the hand marks !! .. also why havent you got the chrome tyre valve thingy !!
      sigpic
      www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
      the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Wait until you go to VX and ask for a price for some new ones!!

Comment

Originally posted by britishbeef View Post
          lol

i knows its trivial but still shouldnt happen m8

nothing wrong with dirty wheels m8 its there to be used
          Derek, the thing is, it's one thing after another, then another...... I have no doubt my next trip to the tuner would be Norfolk, .

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
          can see the hand marks !! .. also why havent you got the chrome tyre valve thingy !!
          I never had the chrome tyre valves, Chris, .
          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

TMS nicked them

Comment

Some of mine have been stolen lol
              VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-GENUN...item43a7871215

Comment

ive got some spare if you want them silver
                  STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr maniac View Post
                    ive got some spare if you want them silver
                    Cheers matey, will drop you a pm when I get home, am on my mobile, .

Comment

no problems there not brand new but theres absolutely nothing wrong with them just pm your addy and i,ll post them to you.
                      STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                      X