This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venturi Dump Valve ??????

hello guys wanna buy my bus a dump valve so she sounds nice !
    some1 has recomended a bailey venturi dump valve but i have never heard one and some1 eles has recomended that i go for a blitz 1 but same situation never heard 1 either ! sorry to be a pain in the **** guys just want my girl to sound the bollox ! any1 got any opinuions????

ive had baileys and a collins dv and the collins sounded alot better and louder

Comment

the bailey dv36 is the venturi one i think,its a load of crap mate to be honest,and for what they cost aswell its not worth it,get a collins one,£62 delivered off ebay an job done,sounds loads better

Comment

thanks boys i will go for the colins my uncle has got a bailey on his zaf and it sounds abit cheap then ill go for the colins ! many thanks

Comment

sorry to be a pain could either of you point me in the rite direction to get a colins from cuz on ebay there only selling 1 for fords ???????

Comment

as long as its a twin piston with a 25 mm neck i think there the same

Comment

are you able to get like 'chatter' dump valves atall ive heard a few Golfs with them as i have a bailey atm and im getting bored with the cheapness of the sound. i want something more powerful sounding or one that like chatter's ... if you understand what im trying to say has anyone used on their bus/astra atall?

cheers

Comment

if you want more chatter then put a cone filter on you want get it from the dv

Comment

ahh cool cheers for that!

Comment

Working...
                  X