This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zafira vxr heater probs

when i put control on for heater it doesnt seem to go where its supposed to like feet and front screen dimist any ideas if its a fast fix or not

i had the same problem and had to change 1 motor under the steering

Comment

I have same prob too

Comment

You two get ya info down and i'll add ya to Zafira vxr register.....Look on chat about Zafira vxr on forum link
        watoo vxr
        VXR Nothing comes close
        Last edited by watoo vxr; 5 July 2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

scrap it
          www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
          www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

+1 lol
            Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

Any news with this? I have the same problem.... the direction that works is the one that hits the feet.... air con on feet is freeeeezing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazza12345 View Post
                when i put control on for heater it doesnt seem to go where its supposed to like feet and front screen dimist any ideas if its a fast fix or not
                Could be the cables that operate the adjustment from the control panel they can bend if forced.

Comment

The levers on the mechanism jam against a lug on the heater box, square the ends of the of the levers off to solve it.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Working...
                  X