X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zafira Milltek Sports Cat

hi,

just wanted to know if anyone out there has a MILLTEK sports cat fitted to their zaffy?

wanting to get one but want to know if they are too loud? if its just when you put your foot down and sports button on then fine.....just dont want to drive around all the time if they are noisy all the time.

i already have a decat precat fitted which gives little pops and bangs now and then but just wanted a little more!

any replies would be grateful and also any links to vids....i know britishbeef has a handmade exhaust which sounds reeeeeeaaal cool!!
    Last edited by moeman; 9 July 2011, 03:04 PM.

Sports cat will hardly make a difference to the sound. Its the silencers that changes the exhaust note.

Comment

Beat me to it, Col.

Yes, the cat itself don't make much different, I have Milly catback mated with a cobra cat, sounds just right.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

i have the full miltek cat back heres a little vid of it on the rollers at courts they sound fantastic

STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

cool....got any vids?

Comment

Originally posted by the red raver View Post
            cool....got any vids?
            You mean like the one he's posted !!!
            sigpic
            www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
            the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

I have had one of the sports cats for over 6 years now
              still going strong so much so I also have the new race system for a zafira
              well front part is astra rear bit is custom
              the truth is out there
              part GSI part VXR
              tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

no, from silverschoolbus

Comment

Working...
                X