This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Purchase Forces Sale Of My Zafira VXR

I am sadly having to sell my Vauxhall Zafira VXR due to a forthcoming house purchase.
    First registered on the 010306 and has 7,250 on the clock.
    Full VXR spec in black metalic paint.
    Vehicle in mint condition.
    As extra's has the full leather pack plus the rear luggage pack.
    Full three year Warranty etc.
    Vehicle currentley has a cherished plate but this will be transferred when sold or can be bought as an extra.
    Please see pictures below of the vehicle which is located in Swindon, Wiltshire.
    Any viewings/test drive welcome.
    £18,999 or ono
    Please contact me on the below email address if interested in purchasing the vehicle.
    [email protected]

Reduced For Quick Sale

Now Reduced in Price For Quick Sale.

£17,999 or VNO

Email me or telephone 01793 766472

Comment

vxr for sale

Any luck with the sale yet ?
      I had the other black one on ebay at the same time as yours and it only went up to £13200 (what a piss take) Everyone on ebay wants them for nothing. I had the reserve set to 16k but I think I have someone interested in it for 15.5k which is rubbish but I am going to have to sell it. The last time I spend 22k on a car, I have lost 7 in six months.
      Yours is really nice and the full leather sets it off. I hope you get good money for it.
      Regards.
      Ian.

Comment

I agree with your comments.
        They are a super vehicle, you get a lot of car for your money but as you say everyone wants them for nothing !!!
        A little strange when my local dealer has just sold one without the leather pack and parking sensors for £17,500.
        The dealer with not offer any further warranty than is available with the manufacturers one, so apart form being able to offer finance I dont quite know what the problem is with selling a nearly new VXR !!!

Comment

Working...
        X