• miltek exhaust

any news yet then

Details up today I hope.

Comment

great cant wait

Comment

any prices or availability

Comment

I was available on mine as new option, £700 IIRC and dealer fit.

Comment

whopps posted this in the wrong area, should be Vectra, but I'm sure the Zaf one will not be far off the price...

Comment

Sorry, Autopsort has kinda got in the way. Monday now I think.

Comment

Should update your whole website at same time because it's all over the place in terms of options/prices(mostly non existent) and also repetitveness.

Also, stop saying charts/graphs/prices will be up when they wont't. Tip, only say something is there once it is, works well IMO.

Comment

Complete new website launched with these prices.......I look forward to your constructive criticism

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
                    Complete new website launched with these prices.......I look forward to your constructive criticism
                    Linky?....

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
                      Sack the website designer I'm afraid. Site doesnt match the real image of the company. You have things like countdown to the 2006 tuner grand prix still on there. I personally dont like the black. Time for a real makeover sir. Your company is better than the web site.

Comment

Sure this is the new one.

Comment

still the old one you can see, new one is going through finishing touches and it looks very good i must say

Comment

any news on price then i see its listed on miltek site

Comment

it was in the price book on the Milltek stand at Autosport Int and also seen a few pics and it looks much better then the standard traps

Comment

Working...
                              X