www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
    www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

not as fast as the scoob....

get it remapped ???

supposed to go quite a bit better.

May look at this myself someday.

Comment

i reckon it would give ascoob a run for its money doesnt like to stay staight when ya boot it in 1st lol
        www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Turn the traction off, its alot better in the dry....

although ensure you put it back on in the corners...

its no 4wd I am afraid

Have you got to grips with the handling yet ?

have fun.

Comment

how do u turn the traction off yea sort off got to grips wi the handling especially wi the sports button? was up the **** of a bmw m5 this morning and he had to move over and he was tanking it i got past him at 130mph in 5th gear but its one wicked motor i love it goes into the corners nice and smooth not like our old 04 zafira it used to slide like hell and the esp used to go nuts lol
            www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

many congrats on the car, to turn off the traction control press & hold down your sport button for atleast 5 seconds. i had a run in with an EVO IX the other night, was quicker off the mark but made big gains on him on the way up to a sizeable speed, idon't think he knew want the F*** was going on! especially when he had to make way for the bus

Comment

cheers mate!cool nice one mate the good thing about our vxr's is people think that at the end of the day its just an mpv and they get a shock when ya stay glued to them or rocket past them woohoo i love ma vxr
                www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Some people are so supprised they flash their light and beep their Horns...

I think they believe that an MPV is not supposed to go that fast.

It great out handling most cars on the inside of a rounbabout as well.

Great Car, best of all worlds for the Family man.

Mines started to behave itself, goes like stink all the time now, god nows what was up with it.

Great Fun....

Comment

hant had an evo or scooby go past me yet just leave them in the outside lane its graet fun cant wait to get stage 3 now getting to use to the stage 1

Comment

Originally posted by darren
                      hant had an evo or scooby go past me yet just leave them in the outside lane its graet fun cant wait to get stage 3 now getting to use to the stage 1
                      nice one Darren, how are the stoppers with the extra power?

Comment

they seem fine at the moment mate will have to see what they are like when i get the cs3

Comment

Originally posted by darren
                          they seem fine at the moment mate will have to see what they are like when i get the cs3
                          could be quite interesting seeing what kind of figures she makes, especially if they can run alittle more agressive with the map considering they are meant to be better with the heat, cant wait to see the stats when you get it done. Going to be having some work done myself when money allows!

Comment

how you getting on with the van scoobiecossie ?

Comment

cant wait to get stage 3 now getting to use to the stage 1
                              I've been toying with having a Stage 1 done for ages but can't get off the fence - Darren, out of interest, has the Stage 1 put a dent in the mpg?

I just have a feeling I'd never get out of Sports mode and end up boosting Shells' profits!

Marc

Comment

when im driving it i get on average of 25-28 miles to the gallon and i drive it fairly hard all the time when the missus drives it during the week she gets 35 miles to the gallon, i had the courtenay stage 1 map switchable on the sports button and it really is great so much smoother to drive

Comment

Working...
                                X