This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Control

Where in the North Wales area can i get cruise control fitted to my bus and how much does it cost APPROX.
    And does anyone know the cost of reversing sensors.

Thanks
    Bonny.

it's roughly £25-£38 for the new stalk, then around £45 for a tech 2 activation at the dealers.

I was quoted £185 by my dealers to fit rear parking sensors to our old zafira.

hope this helps.

Comment

Yes thank you so very much this now gives me an idea of the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by BONNY View Post
        where in north wales u from mate??
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

no probs, you can fit the stalk yourself, takes 1 -2 minutes..

just pull the gaitor back on the indicator stalk, unleash the clip and pull off the old stalk, then refit the new stalk simple eh.. then take it down to the dealers to get activated

Comment

Sorry i don't like doing jobs my self as i guess i am a dumb blonde i would end up having to have everything rewired if i were to try my self and i live in Wrexham.
            Thanks
            Emma

Comment

Sorry i don't like doing jobs my self as i guess i am a dumb blonde i would end up having to have everything rewired if i were to try my self and i live in Wrexham.
              Thanks
              Emma
              there's plenty of lads down your way emma that could fit it for you, other than that the dealers will charge you about £75 to fit and programme.

Comment

So if i get one of the lads to fit the stalk it will cost me around £45 to get it to work with the stealers.
                MAGICDUST is that your astra in your profile picture is it a black VXR as i have fallen in love with your profile picture.

Comment

So if i get one of the lads to fit the stalk it will cost me around £45 to get it to work with the stealers.
                  MAGICDUST is that your astra in your profile picture is it a black VXR as i have fallen in love with your profile picture.

Emma,

yep should me no nore than £45 if one of the lads can fit it for you..

yes thats my VXR.. u likey

I spent a good 6 hours cleaning her yesterday, wash, clay, polish, wax etc and the black is so rewarding on the final result!

Ross

Comment

It looks real good black when polished such a shine i used to have a black TT, for always cleaning her as black looks so much better when clean and gleaming.
                    Can we see some pics of your car PPLLEEEAASSEE.

Comment

Working...
                    X