Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much !! Cheap bus ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How Much !! Cheap bus ...

    A zaffy Vxr, in the best colour for 9.5k, with a best offer button, so realistically 9k .. ffs, thats a bargain for someone that is !!


    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-VAUXHALL-...1%7C240%3A1318

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bainie View Post
    A zaffy Vxr, in the best colour
    LOL best colour = arden blue LOL
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

    Comment


    • #3
      Don,t tell em all the Best Colour is



      BLACK
      .Happy Days again

      ...............Herbie goes Vauxhall......................

      Comment


      • #4
        i offered £8500 and he accepted it, the bumper is scrap, the wing is dented on the crease, the alloys have more scrapes than an ice sculpture and it's due a main service!!! i'm afraid it needs alot of money spent on it!!

        just aswell i got a good deal for my wifes new zaffy then eh

        oh and it's in silver, just to be different!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MagicDust View Post
          i offered £8500 and he accepted it, the bumper is scrap, the wing is dented on the crease, the alloys have more scrapes than an ice sculpture and it's due a main service!!! i'm afraid it needs alot of money spent on it!!

          just aswell i got a good deal for my wifes new zaffy then eh

          oh and it's in silver, just to be different!!!
          You sure that this is real? Why show Arden blue & state that it's that colour & turns out to be Silver? Has the seller e-mailed piccys to you?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Flinty View Post
            You sure that this is real? Why show Arden blue & state that it's that colour & turns out to be Silver? Has the seller e-mailed piccys to you?

            I THINK HE MEANS THE NEW ZAFFY FOR HIS WIFE
            sigpic
            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

            Comment


            • #7
              flinty hold fire big chap lol....

              badboy is right, i gave the arden one a miss, far too much kudos needing spent on it, the seller emailed me the pics...

              I have now bought a silver Zafira VXR for my wife, only 6 weeks after selling her black one lol she missed it too much and just couldnt get on with the X5!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                I THINK HE MEANS THE NEW ZAFFY FOR HIS WIFE
                Why are you shouting at me
                Originally posted by MagicDust View Post
                flinty hold fire big chap lol....

                badboy is right, i gave the arden one a miss, far too much kudos needing spent on it, the seller emailed me the pics...

                I have now bought a silver Zafira VXR for my wife, only 6 weeks after selling her black one lol she missed it too much and just couldnt get on with the X5!
                Ahh I see, sorry I thought you were going for the 1 advertised!! Just trying to look out for ya mate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                  Why are you shouting at me
                  sigpic
                  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                    Why are you shouting at me


                    Ahh I see, sorry I thought you were going for the 1 advertised!! Just trying to look out for ya mate

                    at least someone is lol, there are alot of helpful people on here, especially a few of the dealers, the wife couldn't keep away from the zaffy's lol....

                    it's actually very nice in silver and a colour i hadnt considered getting one in before

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah Silver is a nice 'stealthy' colour!! Very practical as they don't show the dirt as say black ..still I had siver last time so it had to be black

                      Get some piccys up mate.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                        Yeah Silver is a nice 'stealthy' colour!! Very practical as they don't show the dirt as say black ..still I had siver last time so it had to be black

                        Get some piccys up mate.

                        Flinty, just like last time, there will be no piccies until she's been cleaned LOL.

                        The silver is very stealthy and very fresh looking aswell, which is good when i'm working away as the wife is under strict orders not to let any pleb wash the car, it's my hands only!

                        I spent most of the day detailing my Black Astra VXR a few days ago, but by the time i was finished it was too dark for pics lovely looking car tho!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MagicDust View Post
                          Flinty, just like last time, there will be no piccies until she's been cleaned LOL.

                          The silver is very stealthy and very fresh looking aswell, which is good when i'm working away as the wife is under strict orders not to let any pleb wash the car, it's my hands only!

                          I spent most of the day detailing my Black Astra VXR a few days ago, but by the time i was finished it was too dark for pics lovely looking car tho!
                          It's gonna take more than a day to detail the bus ..still at least it won't show the swirls like black does

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                            It's gonna take more than a day to detail the bus ..still at least it won't show the swirls like black does
                            your right there..but swirls can be removed by hand with a bit of hard work, unlike those lazy pc'ers

                            i'm running for cover LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What do you use?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X