X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest team dynamics 1.2 wheels

Hi,

With my recent wheel damage, which will probably cost £100 plus to repair, and the fact i will need 2 new front tyres quite soon, what is the best price and place for a set of the team dynamics pro race 1.2's with tyres in an 18"?

Anyone got a pic of these fitted to a silver zaf?

Cheers

Carl
    sigpic

Try ebay or just type in cheap alloy wheels into google.

All depends if after wheels only or with tyres (depending on what make go for can have huge effect on prices)

Comment

Originally posted by CarlVXR View Post
      Hi,

With my recent wheel damage, which will probably cost £100 plus to repair, and the fact i will need 2 new front tyres quite soon, what is the best price and place for a set of the team dynamics pro race 1.2's with tyres in an 18"?

Anyone got a pic of these fitted to a silver zaf?

Cheers

Carl
      Reckon these would look top drawer in black with a silver bus

Comment

I reckon they would too, just need to find the best price with some tyres, and weigh the prices up against 2 new tyres and all four wheels being refurbed! Oh and factor in the cheaper replacement of the 18's tyres over time!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CarlVXR View Post
          I reckon they would too, just need to find the best price with some tyres, and weigh the prices up against 2 new tyres and all four wheels being refurbed! Oh and factor in the cheaper replacement of the 18's tyres over time!

There are few people on E-bay doing some deals, give those a look, I had a look the other night & I think they were around £700 which included Khumo tyres (not the best, but not bad either).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-TEAM-DYNAMI...1%7C240%3A1318

Don't know if this particular company is any good though? ^^

Your probably looking at £200 for the refurb + around £50 per tyre saving (like for like) for a decent tyre in the future. You will probably get some money back if you were to sell the damaged wheels, as people always need spares or you'd even get quite good money for them scrap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
            There are few people on E-bay doing some deals, give those a look, I had a look the other night & I think they were around £700 which included Khumo tyres (not the best, but not bad either).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-TEAM-DYNAMI...1%7C240%3A1318

Don't know if this particular company is any good though? ^^

Your probably looking at £200 for the refurb + around £50 per tyre saving (like for like) for a decent tyre in the future. You will probably get some money back if you were to sell the damaged wheels, as people always need spares or you'd even get quite good money for them scrap!!
            Billy boys tyres are superb, drop them an email and ask for Mark

Bought both sets of my pro race from them, without any issues whatsoever

Andrew

Comment

One of my cutsomers ahs a team dynamics account so I asked for a price.
              They said they would be 3-4 weeks because they have to be drilled out for my car???
              I was thinking Black with Blue Stripe?

Has anyone ever heard of this?
              I suppose I should just ask them but i was on here so wrote this note...

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...BSI%26otn%3D12

Think I might have answered my own question Found These!!!

Comment

I reckon these would look cool with arden also mate

Comment

Originally posted by ABYSS View Post
                    Billy boys tyres are superb, drop them an email and ask for Mark

Bought both sets of my pro race from them, without any issues whatsoever

Andrew
                    Cheers Andrew

Comment

maybe talk to tony drake at thorney as he now supplies these wheels to all the performance centres.

Comment

mmmmmm might put in a photoshop request!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X