This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new zafira vxr owner

Hi im pretty new on here and picked up my arden blue vxr zafira wi 19s tints etc it the nuts such a laugh to drive for what it is and looks the balls too! used to have a subaru impreza p1 and sold it for something practical and god im not disappointed not given it a good cane yet as it has hardly done any miles and the weather is crap but so far really impressed its nothin like the p1 but its still ace so relaxing to drive im well chuffed

Hi VXRSIM

Welcome onboard - have to agree with you on the fun factor - it still puts a smile on my face and I've had mine for almost a year now!

You'll enjoy it more when the weather and mileage permits!

Marc

Comment

Maybe worth betting a remap or stage 3 done !..

Stage 4 is the ultimate 375 bhp....

But for the bus I guess stage 3 with around 300 ponies will suffice as you do not need any internal re-workings.

as a new engine is only 4.5k fitted roughly £500.00 on a new turbo you can afford to give it death for a couple of years....

you just have to justify the cost.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Comment

welcome VXRSIM!

Comment

itolson,

where did u get the stage 4 figures, whos it with? thought none of the tuners have put out any figures yet?????????????????????
          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

I read it in the Astra Forum, Unless these are hopefull figures....

in any case you should be looking at around 350 - 370 with a garrett turbo.

Comment

Working...
            X