X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woop di woop .. mot !!

it passed !!!

thank god for that .. i was pooping meself !!!

was advised that my front discs are on there way out !! .. 40k on the clock !!

and something that i didnt know .. the little marks in between the grooves on the tyres is not a tyre wear indicator !! .. here's me changing them as soon as it hits the line .. but they were on 2.2mm .. and the legal limit is 1.6 as we all know .. think that is a crafty move on the manufacturer's part !!
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Well done, I haven`t had to mot a car for years, but am planning on keeping the bus. I worry about the shocks, bet they aren`t cheap .. Nice to know about the indicators, i always change them before they even get there !

Comment

Its always a pleasing moment when it passes - My vec got 4 advisories at the last MOT...

Front offside tyre, front nearside tyre, rear offside tyre and rear nearside tyre

Comment

Some manufacturers set that bar at 1.6mm, but some set it at 2mm so that you change your tyres before they are illegal

Comment

which means ur not getting true value for money !!
          sigpic
          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Which means they are looking after their customers by trying to protect them, that 0.4mm is not worth worrying about dude

Comment

the legal limit is the legal limit .. make the most of it .. tis the season of the credit crunch !!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X