Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Janspeed Rolling Road Open Day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Janspeed Rolling Road Open Day

    Hello!!


    Ok so i know it is abit late notice, but we are holding a Rolling Road Open Day at our HQ in Salisbury Wiltshire this Saturday for some local clubs... however i felt that i wanted to invite anyone from here to join us.

    Any car is welcome, we have a 4wd rolling road capable of 1000whp per roller! It will cost £30 for two power runs no matter what car you have. The rolling road will be open from 9.00am till 4pm with limited slots of approx 20 cars.


    Anyway i hope to see some of you down here!!

    Our address is:

    Janspeed Technologies
    Castle Road
    Salisbury
    Wiltshire
    SP1 3RX

    01722 321833

    Cheers
    Martyn

  • #2
    Shame it's such short notice...maybe next time

    Comment


    • #3
      Rolling Road Event

      I could organise something like this in the New Year in Horsham West Sussex if there is enough interest.

      Lee

      Comment


      • #4
        i would come if flinty will but im only in london from the 23rd dec to 30th dec lol
        www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
        www.combatstress.org.uk


        Comment


        • #5
          this sounds tempting, I am travelling from Swansea to Sussex on Saturday during the day and could call in, wonder if they would let me book a time slot??
          sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
          Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

          Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
            i would come if flinty will but im only in london from the 23rd dec to 30th dec lol

            normally permanently piddled for 2 weeks over Christmas mate ...you could always come & pick me up??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Flinty View Post
              normally permanently piddled for 2 weeks over Christmas mate ...you could always come & pick me up??
              lol if the guy can get a date for between the 23rd and 29th then yea i sure would dude
              www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
              www.combatstress.org.uk


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jalfrezigazee View Post
                this sounds tempting, I am travelling from Swansea to Sussex on Saturday during the day and could call in, wonder if they would let me book a time slot??
                What time would be best for you? I can put you down for a time slot no worries at all!

                As for rolling road dates, anyone is welcome to speak to me about group runs. I am always willing to help you guys on here, so just let me know when you would like to do an event and i can arrange it!

                Thanks everyone!
                Martyn

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Janspeed View Post
                  As for rolling road dates, anyone is welcome to speak to me about group runs. I am always willing to help you guys on here, so just let me know when you would like to do an event and i can arrange it!

                  Thanks everyone!
                  Martyn

                  Thanks Martyn, I'm sure there would be some good interest in the new year!!

                  Have a good one!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X