This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaffy Vxr Folding Electric Side Mirrors

Just got a Zaffy VXR, does anyone know if it has folding electric side mirrors (07 plate), there is a button on the door, but nothing happens when it's pressed......... Confused

if your button is like this then it has the folding mirrors

Comment

They are real craap anyhoo, they don`t unfold with the ignition and don`t fold with locking like my old leon did ..

Comment

maybe speak to a decent VX techy, they might be able to tech2 to do that???

Comment

Cheers mate, yep the button is like this, so I guess they don't work!

Comment

hey flinty how come on your pic no rear eletric windows???

Comment

Originally posted by vauxmad View Post
              hey flinty how come on your pic no rear eletric windows???
              Ha good spot...was from an Astra, but the actual button is the same

Not only that but somebody gave me bad rep for putting the picture up!!...the things you do for people only to be sucker punched!!

Comment

if you press the button before you start the car they will fold out when you push the star button, well thats what happens on my astra
                VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                  if you press the button before you start the car they will fold out when you push the star button, well thats what happens on my astra

That doesn`t really save any "button pushing" though, just the order , it would be far more useful if they folded when double locked and unfolded when the car is started ?

Comment

Reply to Flinty, RobToogood 'n' Bainie, thanks for the messages, just had a closer look and just found it isn't actually a button (tho it's got the mirror symbol on it, see Flinty's pic), should put a pic up to show you but don't know how to. So........... they don't fold in..... naff!
                    Last edited by vxr3; 8 January 2009, 09:41 PM. Reason: extra info

Comment

Originally posted by vxr3 View Post
                      Reply to Flinty, RobToogood 'n' Bainie, thanks for the messages, just had a closer look and just found it isn't actually a button (tho it's got the mirror symbol on it, see Flinty's pic), should put a pic up to show you but don't know how to. So........... they don't fold in..... naff!
                      lol
                      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr3 View Post
                        . So........... they don't fold in..... naff!

Well even if they did it`s naff anyway, so you ain`t missing out on nowt *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                          Well even if they did it`s naff anyway, so you ain`t missing out on nowt *lol*
                          I get the impression you're not happy mate

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                            I get the impression you're not happy mate

*lol* They were on the Zaf I bought, which was an ex demo so was well specced, but had I paid for them on a new car I would not be impressed !! I don`t use them but didn`t know they were on the car before I bought it so nothing lost

Comment

Well probably not so important if you live in Shetland, but would think that they would be useful if you had to park your car along a crowded street or car park perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X