This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got one yet?

OK folks, has anyone got this wonderful machine. I would be interested in your comments on it. More to the point how does it feel and go over the old GSi. The most interesting thing I would like to know is as to the grip and handling. How well does the IDS/CDC system work.

Not yet but is due on 1st March - I hope - apparently went into production 3 weeks ago!
    Happy to post views when I've got my hands on it....
    Marc

Comment

Cool, look forward to seeing that.
      You could be the first to write an owners review in the 'Your Zafira VXR'.
      PS Welcome to the site
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Excellent I look forward to reading it. Hope you really do enjoy it and welcome to the family.

Comment

Hi,
          First post to this new forum !!!
          I too am looking forward to taking delivery of my new Zafira VXR "black beast" on the 1st March. Don't know if my wife is so keen
          Having had a couple of test drives with a very understanding local Vauxhall dealership and I just can't wait !!!!!!!!
          The_Jackal

Comment

There is a black one in our local showroom looking for a new home. Have to say it does look the business.
            We did seriously consider one before plumping for the Vectra.

Comment

hi all just joined and my first post ordered my zaffy vxr last month and will take delivery march 1st. seen it already it looks superb. arden blue with the 19inch alloys. cant wait to take it for a spin. would love to hear from anyone who has one already and what it is like to drive

Comment

Excellent we will expect a full report by 2nd March complete with pics. tee hee

Comment

Hi everyone, Getting mine on the 1st March too. being delivered am. Orderded this as my company car. Getting Black with full Leather interior, can't wait to see if its faster than my Mini Cooper S Works !

Comment

Seems my Zafira VXR is still stuck in Zeebrugge and has been for some time.
                    Somewhat frustrationg having ordered it August last year for a March '06 delivery and partcularly annoying as my dealer has received another Zafira VXR that was ordered after mine.
                    Apparently, according to Vauxhall logistics, it has been 'prioritised' but this was 2 weeks ago and now unable to get a confirmed delivery date or definitive response from the dealer or Vauxhall!!!
                    I thought the problem with the VXR range was building the vehicles but mine has been built (apparently) but now can't manage to get on a ferry bound for the UK!!
                    Anyone having delivery issues with these vehicles?

Comment

If it was mine i would go and get it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mines here thankfully, sat in a compound at Swindon awaiting collection on the 1st March.
                        Hopefully will get some pics of it up on the forum soonest !!!
                        The_JackaL

Comment

getting mine wednesday 9 oclock. seen it today and took a couple of pics with phone but cant work out how to load them onto here yet will try and sort it

dont if it will work but worth a try

Comment

Well today is the day of delivery, Its snowing heavy outside those

Comment

Well its not in Swindon !!!
                              Off to collect my VXR at 1000 am, hopefully will be the first to get some pics for you to see
                              The_Jackal

Comment

Working...
                              X