This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump Valve

Just ordered the silicone hose and dump valve set from Coutenay Sport for the Zafira VXR. Can't wait to get it on as I have never had one before.

Sadly, Courtenay Sport have a 3 WEEK BACK LOG on this item. ****.

Oh well will just have to wait.

The Zafira VXR also has a meeting with VXRPC in May for new lowering springs and cold air induction system.

Woo Hoo bring on May.

Finally got the dump valve and pipe. Fitting took 20 mins and the sound is great - not too loud but you can hear it.

Not bad for £120

Comment

hey darren glad to hear u got it and now its fitted what does it sound like mate and have u left the original dv on????/ :P :P
      www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
      www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

original left on - great sound (not too loud the kids and wife get annoyed but just loud enough to hear and make people look)

Great stuff (15 mins to fit)

Comment

nice mate ya will have to do a wee vid and let me hear it pmsl
          www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

I was going to get these parts for my zaffy 2, any good mate,fi baz central scotland where u at bud?

Comment

any idea about no base on tranny in zaffy vxr ? any more vxr owners in falkirk stirling area?

Comment

im in edinburgh mate there aint many off us about theres one in fife one in grangemouth and mine in edinburgh and i think maybe one in glasgow not to sure though :P
                www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

im tempted to get a dv but how do you get on with the warranty? with 1 of them fitted will it be void.

Comment

just take it off when it needs to go in thats why im keeping ma original back box etc
                    www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X