This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COURTENAY STAGE 3 FITTED

have now got miltek exhaust and the courtenay front mount intercooler and courtenay stage 3 map and it made 289.9bhp and 310torque but is still in early developement stage so more is to be had later will be going back in a couple of months for anouther play.
    im well chuffed with how well it drives pulls really well and have alreay ****** a couple of people of who wasnt expecting a mum bus to go passed them would like to just say thanks to john and the guys at coutenays for anouther top job :wink:

Well done Darren, I reckon some four pots could be the order of the day!
    are you going to Donny? cause if you are, It would be great to go for that spin
    did you go for the full system or cat back with pipe?

Comment

i already had the courtenay front pipe and had a sports cat to try from courtenays so i just got the cat back system which is ok now but did have a few issues with it ,the first miltek which was sent was a crap fit the n/s pipe stuck out the back 2 inches when the o/s was flush with the bumper,so was sent anouther system which did fit ok but was very noisy with no centre section so have opted for the centre section which seems ok

Comment

mate thats sounds great, its not about the figures but how it drives and it sounds like it makes B.A. Barrackus's action van look like a twingo

Comment

yeah it drives great its picked up an extra 20bhp from 4000-6000 and pulls really well im well chuffed

Comment

so how much did all this cost you then lol!

Comment

cant really say as john did me a deal for development purposes all i can say is it was worth it

Comment

Sound good Darren, all the more fun when you go sailing past people in a bus

Comment

oh yes its good fun

Comment

Top work mate,gettin` quite jealous mite have to sell the wife to fund my zaf tinkering!.You`re right about the mum bus thing darren.It makes me smile every time I hear the BUS word. Would be nice how much mpg you get now tho,maybe 18-20ish?

Comment

with me driving im getting 23 and with the missus driving its doin 29 seems alot better on fuel since having it done

Comment

from what i heard about sarah's driving shouldn't that figure be the other way round??
                        for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

she does drive it hard aswell but somehow she does get better fuel economy than me

Comment

hmmm .. i dont seem to be able to get over 21mpg !!! .. what does vauxhall say it should do ??
                            sigpic
                            www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                            the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

god some times i miss my old bus.

You know how well that went Darren.

If the bus goes as well as the old GSi then it must be mental.

difference is Sarah dont press the magic button on the dash.

well done mate the first stage 3 bus. SORTED

Comment

Working...
                              X