X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports cat.

hello guys and gals,

I am going stage 2 in the next 2 weeks on so, lol. Can someone please confirm whether an astra's sports cat will fit the bus? Are they actually the same? already got the pre-cat and I am sure they are the same. Cheers

silver
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
    hello guys and gals,

I am going stage 2 in the next 2 weeks on so, lol. Can someone please confirm whether an astra's sports cat will fit the bus? Are they actually the same? already got the pre-cat and I am sure they are the same. Cheers

silver
    Yes they are the same, there's a group buy over on AOC: http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=213107

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
      Yes they are the same, there's a group buy over on AOC: http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=213107
      cheers Flinty, saw that about a month ago, did not know its still open, lol, anyway, pmed the guy there cheers, btw, 6 more sleeps before i get to meet you all, cant wait, lol.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Someone help me, please, lol. The group buy is 235 delivered, I can get a corba one for 235 also, what should I do? Am I right to think if I buy direct rather than group buy, if anything goes wrong, I would be better off?

Comment

Up to you, six of one & all that. If it's warranty that you're refering to, then most 'sports cats' have very limited cover & not the lifetime cover you might expect.

Comment

Working...
          X