This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pods for gauges

Anyone know of any pods that you can fit in the zaf for temp and boost gauges?

Thanks

not seen any mate ive got a boost,oil temp,water temp gauge but im going to stick em on the dash in front of the front right quarter light.
    very motorsport theme not even gonna bother trying to make it look stock too much like hard work

Comment

someone on here mentioned this a while ago, but dont think it ever happened, interested in getting gauges but dont want to drill holes everywhere!
      sigpic

Comment

have a look on the mervia's how to section, the fitting is very similar as I have pmed simon and asked, lol.
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Cheers. I read that one last night, looks quite nice too. Searched all the others for a temp guage but nothing. Seems if I do this then I'll do a how to

Comment

Cant you do the same as the astra and put them in the A/C ducts in the middle ??

Comment

Working...
            X