• my bus pics

what you think
    Attached Files

very nice m8

is it standard ?

Comment

Tidy bus mate
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

very nice mate!

Comment

Yep, liking the black V grille and black rear strip with the VXR badge.

Always look better without the griffin and Zafira lettering as well I.M.O

Comment

Wheels look well!
            sigpic

Comment

Very nice ...

Comment

Very very nice, different looking bus there ...

Comment

Looks good, Wheels are nice was painting the strip a lot if hassle?

Comment

Another good looking silver bus, lol, thats how I want mine look too, maybe black mirror covers to match, lol.
                    Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 30 September 2009, 09:38 PM.
                    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

yeah the engine is totally standard and the boot strip was pretty easy to paint few bits left to do want a decat pipe next and im glad im not the only one who thinks the silver on the buses look best

Comment

Originally posted by quinny-vxr View Post
                        yeah the engine is totally standard and the boot strip was pretty easy to paint few bits left to do want a decat pipe next and im glad im not the only one who thinks the silver on the buses look best
                        Woah woah wooooah!! Less of the "I've got a better colour!" We should be all in this together! (And plus black is the better) I see that the pic is outside R-Tec... You live in Herts?

I'm based in Hemel

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                          Another good looking silver bus, lol, thats how I want mine look too, maybe black mirror covers to match, lol.
                          could look similar to mine then!! lol! Must think of next thing to do to become unique now!
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah im in dunstable there seems to be quite a few buses poppin up in local area

Comment

Working...
                            X