This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye............

Trapezium exhaust pipes, and welcome Milly. LOL.

To be Honest, I love the look of the standard exhaust pipes, but I also love more power and sound, lol,

After I long think, decide to get the miltek and stage 2 I come, lol.

Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

You Lucky Bugger.......

I have to agree with ya, the standard exhausts look amazing but when it comes to VXRs its a case of Power,Power,Power. After i finally get these Xenons sorted and get it lowered then i too want a upgrade in power.

I will come for your advise in what power mods to get, Get some recent pics up soon of recent mods and ya Bus would look mint sitting lower.

Keep up the good work and mods

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
      Trapezium exhaust pipes, and welcome Milly. LOL.

To be Honest, I love the look of the standard exhaust pipes, but I also love more power and sound, lol,

After I long think, decide to get the miltek and stage 2 I come, lol.

Steady on mate soon you will be catching up to us at stage 3. And IMO the milly suits the bus a lot better than the OEM pipes
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Hitman View Post
        Steady on mate soon you will be catching up to us at stage 3. And IMO the milly suits the bus a lot better than the OEM pipes
        yea matey, next on the shopping list is lsd, then intercooler, lol. btw, see you on sunday. What are you taking, bus or VXR8?
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
          yea matey, next on the shopping list is lsd, then intercooler, lol. btw, see you on sunday. What are you taking, bus or VXR8?
          Well they are worth it mate and as for what car not sure yet still slightly undecided.

Suppose we had better make our mind up as to which one to clean.... on saturday

Comment

I do like the look of the Milltek, yet to hear it, but if it's anything like my old Milltek, will sound nice.

Comment

hitman can i be cheeky and ask could you do a vid of your milly on stage 3 ive searched the internet over and over to see what they sound like on the bus but the aint none

Comment

I don`t really like the standard exhausts tbh , much prefer the look of the milly as well . The only thing that puts me off is the sound , I like a quiet life now, I must be getting old *lol* Would also be interested in a sound clip on the bus ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Hitman View Post
                  Yeah hold on old chap I'm the only stage 3 in the village lol. Stage 3 is awsome you won't regret it.

Comment

Silver what time u going the the BTCC? I'm going to be a bit late but if your passing near me we could cruise up the m20?

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                      I don`t really like the standard exhausts tbh , much prefer the look of the milly as well . The only thing that puts me off is the sound , I like a quiet life now, I must be getting old *lol* Would also be interested in a sound clip on the bus ...
                      I'll try & do something, might see if I can get some footage/noise on the way upto Brands (thats if I don't get droned out by those Astra's Remus!!)

Tommy, the Miltek 'resonated' exhaust is spot on if you don't want it too noisy. Driving normally you will hardly notice! Even the wife didn't notice the difference...only when making progress does it come to life Lots of people have commented just how nice it sounds when following me

Comment

Cheers Flinty, Maybe resonated is the way to go , I would like to hear it from the inside, the noise of the Vectra drove me mad in the end, the novelty soon wore off *lol* If it isn`t much louder than standard it could go on me christmas list !

Comment

can i have your std exhaust backbox ???
                          the twin thingy

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                            Cheers Flinty, Maybe resonated is the way to go , I would like to hear it from the inside, the noise of the Vectra drove me mad in the end, the novelty soon wore off *lol* If it isn`t much louder than standard it could go on me christmas list !
                            Mate, I do most of my mileage on the motorway & there's no way I would put up with anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pymzola View Post
                              Silver what time u going the the BTCC? I'm going to be a bit late but if your passing near me we could cruise up the m20?
                              I probably will be leaving the house at 8.00 am and be there just before 9.00 am, I hope. J

Just a note to everyone, if you wanna miss the traffic when leaving brands hatch, instead of turning right at the main entrance, turn LEFT, that will take you through the back roads, then follow sign for M20/m26, its a LOT quicker, lol.
                              Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 1 October 2009, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X