Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the new oowner of N M03ORE Zafira VXR ??????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the new oowner of N M03ORE Zafira VXR ??????

Hiya all.

Can anyone tell me who is the present owner of N M03OREs Silver Zafira VXR, it was sold a couple of month ago.

Please help

Cheers

i think it mght be pymzola hes just had a stage 3 bus im sure its him m8

Comment

Cheers British, i have just sent him a message

Comment

Saw a Silver bus with black mirror covers, black grille and black diffuser at Brands today, thought that was him, lol.
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

saw the most zaffys i've seen in one place at brands, cracking day and what a turnout.
          Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvxr View Post
            saw the most zaffys i've seen in one place at brands, cracking day and what a turnout.
            Agreed, it was a great turn out! Sorry Johnny I missed you mate, would've been nice to have a good look at your bus!

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
              Agreed, it was a great turn out! Sorry Johnny I missed you mate, would've been nice to have a good look at your bus!

I didnt even recognise him first up when he pulled up, "morning mate just make make your way down....hell I didnt even recognise you buddy"

must have been the family bus he was in

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
                I didnt even recognise him first up when he pulled up, "morning mate just make make your way down....hell I didnt even recognise you buddy"

must have been the family bus he was in
                ha, different priorities these days I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                  ha, different priorities these days I reckon

yeah, he is creating his own soccer team

Comment

yeah, he is creating his own soccer team
                    Good fun creating it though

Comment

practice makes perfect....

I just dont think I would like to select the team each week and who is on the reserve list

Comment

practice makes perfect....

I just dont think I would like to select the team each week and who is on the reserve list
                        so a squad & not a team.....

Comment

It is me I arrived late at brands so was at the end near the entrance. Swapping my alloys over this weekend did look out for u silver but not knowing the car or the face was a bit hard lol

maybe we should have a local SE meet? Meet and greet. Somewhere middle to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Pymzola View Post
                            It is me I arrived late at brands so was at the end near the entrance. Swapping my alloys over this weekend did look out for u silver but not knowing the car or the face was a bit hard lol

maybe we should have a local SE meet? Meet and greet. Somewhere middle to us.
                            what wheels have you got and what are you swapping mate?
                            Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

I'm going from the optional extra vxr alloys not sure what they are called not the snowflakes but the others. So from those to these

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/pic...pictureid=2146

Comment

Working...
                              X