X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Stop (Brands Hatch).

All four colours in one photo.

Silver Bus Fleets, lol.

Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 4 October 2009, 08:45 PM.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

got a few of the bus park, followed 'bmx' around the m25, stunning looking bus, very nice and liked the tinted rear lights on another , nice touch

just noticed above/\
    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

I think the black one is Flinty's, didnt have chance to meet you lot as got there late and left early for work, . Does anyone know whos arden is that? and the red one? lol
      Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 4 October 2009, 09:16 PM.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Excellent to see so many together ... Very nice ...

Comment

Red one was mine. Great day, and the weather was excellent. Good to meet some new people today.

Comment

It's not until you look on photos you realise just how far out the colour is on the plastic bumpers compared to the metal panels!

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ77 View Post
              It's not until you look on photos you realise just how far out the colour is on the plastic bumpers compared to the metal panels!
              Mine is the same, a slight difference.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM View Post
                Red one was mine. Great day, and the weather was excellent. Good to meet some new people today.
                HELLO ANDY. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                  HELLO ANDY. haha.
                  Hi ... Saw you arrive, and meant to have a chat with you at some point, but unfortunately missed you.

Comment

By the way, our silver buses out numbered the other colours, lol. Where are all the ardens, apparently more than 70% of zaffy vxr buses sold are arden, where are you lot hiding, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                      By the way, our silver buses out numbered the other colours, lol. Where are all the ardens, apparently more than 70% of zaffy vxr buses sold are arden, where are you lot hiding, lol.

i was ment to be there but due to being fired t work i couldnt make it sorry lads
                      www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                      www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ77 View Post
                          The silver is shocking for colour match , my vectra was the same ..

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvxr View Post
                            got a few of the bus park, followed 'bmx' around the m25, stunning looking bus, very nice and liked the tinted rear lights on another , nice touch

just noticed above/\
                            That was Neil's car (the warlock) & yeah it does look good!

It was the best turn out by 'the bus owners' to date!

Comment

Typical busses, you can never find one then they all turn up together Great pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X