X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport button.

Hey bus drivers,

As we are getting winter weather now, I actually love the sport button - OFF. Although my bus is only stage 1 at the moment, I do find it very difficult to pull away with the sport button "ON" when it is wet out there, the wheels just keep spinning.

When it is not wet, my start-up sequence would be:

- turn her over, lol
    - lock the doors
    - sport button and
    - floor it, lol.

Obviously, when it is wet, I would give the sport button a miss. I do actually it is easier to drive with the sport "off" when it is wet.

So, what are you thoughts?
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Does the sport button still exaggerate the throttle response as with a standard car mate?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
      Hey bus drivers,

As we are getting winter weather now, I actually love the sport button - OFF. Although my bus is only stage 1 at the moment, I do find it very difficult to pull away with the sport button "ON" when it is wet out there, the wheels just keep spinning.

When it is not wet, my start-up sequence would be:

- turn her over, lol
      - lock the doors
      - warm her up
      - sport button and
      - floor it, lol.

Obviously, when it is wet, I would give the sport button a miss. I do actually it is easier to drive with the sport "off" when it is wet.

So, what are you thoughts?
      just added the important bit

Comment

y dont you press it once you have pulled away fast.

ive never really blasted it off the mark to see what its like ive always been in atleast 2nd if ive raced with some 1 and that was probably 2 year ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by britishbeef View Post
          y dont you press it once you have pulled away fast.

ive never really blasted it off the mark to see what its like ive always been in atleast 2nd if ive raced with some 1 and that was probably 2 year ago lol
          You do know that using 2nd & 3rd is a sign of old age mate

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
            just added the important bit
            LSD, I guess, lol.
            Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
              Does the sport button still exaggerate the throttle response as with a standard car mate?
              yes, it does.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                LSD, I guess, lol.
                nope check my reply

Comment

haha, got you, lol, I do warm her up before I give her some hard time, lol.

Comment

I always drive with the button off! When I want to give it some beans I pull away in 1st get into 2nd the press the KERS button. 1st and 2nd from stand still are pointless shreds ur tires!

Works for me, well it did when I blew the R32 away on the A20 th BTCC lol

Comment

Working...
                    X