X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally getting the Bus Lowered !!!!!

Hiya.

I am just about to get the bus booked in to get the suspension lowered @ Thorney Motorsport. They have 40mm drop kits that work well with the IDS+ set up.

Just wondering if anyone had had any work off them and would they recommend them before i let them loose on the Bus?????

IIRC they do three different stages, with the lowering I think is stage 2? I would be very interested to see the results, lol.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

IIRC?????? Without sounding thick, what does it mean?? seen this a few times !!!!!!

Comment

If I Remember Correctly......
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Ha Ha Cheers.

Yeah your right it is a stage 2 i will be getting, Its £150 just for the springs supplied so you might aswell get them supplied and fitted £300 with free geometry set up. They say it is a 40mm drop but i have heard the standard drop set up is 15mm so you will see an extra 25mm drop from the 40s.

Dont know if its true or not !!!!!

Comment

when i had my astra vxr , thorney done all my work, mapped, milltek, and full coilovers kw's ( all in the first week of ownership} and all done with great professionalism, and I guess comparable prices to all other tuners, never had any problems. And I am very happy with the way the car was treated, like it was their own. They are as good as any of the tuners on here, mainy used them as only 15 mins away from me, just take John (thorney) a box of kreme doughnuts, be vip customer then, and john if you on here, you know you like them........
            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Cheers Johnny, just what i wanted to hear !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X