This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's is it?....

Just seen a Zaffy for sale in Lookers Warrington with VXronline stickers in the windows, PX57 *** £13999, just incase anyones interested. Who's was it then?
    sigpic

havent seen the the reg before on here m8

Comment

yeah, didn't ring any bells with me mate either. Was thinking it might have been gareths, but doubt it. Sapphire, 19's, Parking sensors front and rear, climate, and zenons, other than that standard apart from the stickers.
      sigpic

Comment

and rough as ****** alloys lol, seen it today myself

Comment

yeah. Was going in to look at the insignia vxr.......needless to say, i want!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antbee123 View Post
            and rough as ****** alloys lol, seen it today myself
            Suppose i should sheepishly own up to damage on the wheels .. and to being the previous owner..

The fell roads are not often kind to the rims and in this case i caught a bit of rock in the road with the NSF wheel which pinged off into the bank and fell back in the road just in the time to catch NSR. Split both of the tyre walls too, so had to fork out new tyres.

Obviously i didn't manage to find a repairer before i wanted to trade in on a VXR8.

So yes it was me... and it was a great car whilst i had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
              Suppose i should sheepishly own up to damage on the wheels .. and to being the previous owner..

The fell roads are not often kind to the rims and in this case i caught a bit of rock in the road with the NSF wheel which pinged off into the bank and fell back in the road just in the time to catch NSR. Split both of the tyre walls too, so had to fork out new tyres.

Obviously i didn't manage to find a repairer before i wanted to trade in on a VXR8.

So yes it was me... and it was a great car whilst i had it.
              I'll let ya off with that trade in though mate!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X