X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zafi GSi...

Hi..

Since the arrival of my little one two 3 door cars is just a pain in the ****!

I just cant part with my Astra VXR so the Mrs 207 is the one going. I'm only really going to have about 8.5k to spend and was looking at the GSi.

Anyone got one on here or anyone had one? Good bad points?

Or should i look for something else? lol
    I know there are plenty of 5 door motors out there but really like the look of these.
    7 years of ownership and still love it!!

ask worsy
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

What prices do Zaf VXR's start at? Would have thought early ones wouldn't be far off the money you're talking about.

Comment

Not many Vxr`s around 2nd hand, and not for under 10k , Gsi is very nice though . A lot of cracking ones on the astra owners club .

Comment

I had a Zaf GSi before the VXR, good cars and very practicle, was very happy with mine while I had it. £7-8K should get you a late low mileage one. Main problem on them is the AFM and turbo, although I didn't have a problem with my AFM, I had 2 turbo's on it in the 4 years I had it (one every 15K mileage). If you can afford another £1500, it's worth getting an early VXR, ride comfort is a lot better and more refined.

Comment

Hi my brother has a 04/54 arden blue GSI ZAFRIA with 43k one previous owner fsh from my local vauxhall garage in edinburgh i thing he is looking for 7k for it

Comment

Originally posted by david vxr View Post
              Hi my brother has a 04/54 arden blue GSI ZAFRIA with 43k one previous owner fsh from my local vauxhall garage in edinburgh i thing he is looking for 7k for it
              Depending on condition, that's a fairly good price. Mine was an '04 plate with about 44K on it when it got written off a few months back, insurance paid me £7200.

Comment

Working...
              X