X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of RARb fitted to the bus please

Anyone got some good shots.

Want to make sure I get it right first time :-)

anymore just let me know

Comment

cheers buddy - where did you get your adjustable one from ?

Comment

Courtenays of course!

Comment

If I replace my springs at the same time is it necessary to get top mounts too ?

Comment

they've for none in stock - will have to go for the fixed one from LMF

Comment

Originally posted by gwentvillan View Post
              If I replace my springs at the same time is it necessary to get top mounts too ?
              No need to re-new the top mounts. I think that Courts have recently had a group buy on the rarbs, hence the stock situation....

Comment

i know - i just missed them

Comment

tried to order one from LMF and they sa its for the Zafira A, Astra H, I thought it fits all these and the Zafira B - is this right ?

Comment

tried to order one from LMF and they sa its for the Zafira A, Astra H, I thought it fits all these and the Zafira B - is this right ?
                    If it's the Whiteline item then I'm certain they are the same, however it might be prudent to check with them anyway as I'm not familiar with the fixed item. Can't see what difference it will make to be honest!

Comment

It is the same, mate, got mine there but mine is non-adjustable though.
                      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

so the part number for the fixed one is ...BHR75 ?
                        Just want to double check - cheers guys

Comment

I am pretty sure thats this one, also check this out;

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/down...270_BHR75Z.pdf
                          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Working...
                          X