This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is ......

the fastest you have been with the bus? Is the bus capable to 140? Just curious, lol.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

I must have been close when my missus waters broke last week

Comment

Originally posted by hodgy View Post
      I must have been close when my missus waters broke last week
      congrats mate, sleepless nights mate? My little one is 14 weeks old, lol.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

yeah, that's why i have posts at 2am

Comment

i have had near to 140 out of mine on the airfield at work!
          sigpic

Comment

Shouldnt admit but i had 145mph coming back from London, long stretch at end of M11 near Cambridge/Huntindon, Still felt like it had a bit more to give, foot was nailed to ground but still slowly picking up speed till i Craped out. LOL !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
              Shouldnt admit but i had 145mph coming back from London, long stretch at end of M11 near Cambridge/Huntindon, Still felt like it had a bit more to give, foot was nailed to ground but still slowly picking up speed till i Craped out. LOL !!!!
              Naughty, naughty, lol, I did a 150 the other day, but I don't trust my speedo, lol.

The OBD read 239 km/h though.

Comment

On the way to Sratford, to pay respect to my recently lost brother; Mum was getting upset as it seemed as though it was going to rain, and she doesnt like the idea my brother is out in the rain without us. We usually hire out a boat and cruise along the river and reminisce.

Anyway back to the point, mum was getting upset, dad floored it. Hit 135.
                Coincidently was the same day some idiot thought we were racing him in his A5, so on a numebr of occasions took the car to 120+ and cut us up.

But wow at that you got yours to 150. Must take balls

Comment

I did the clock on my last vxr running full 3" turbo back blueflame exhaust,uprated actuator,apexi induction kit and a bloody long road
                  Last edited by windalika; 27 October 2009, 07:34 PM.

Comment

must be something wrong with mine, its tuned and wouldnt make it to 150 i dont think!
                    sigpic

Comment

Shocking thread....

Comment

the bus should easily get 150mph.

Comment

shouldnt really post how fast you were going on public roads

Comment

on a test track some where before mine was mappes and it even still had the std exhaust on and with 1500 miles on the clock i saw 150, and loads of times after on other test tracks.

The std car is booked at 144 so ahould do it easy

Comment

had mine on a long airfield and speedo said 160 but sat nav said 156 isnt that right mr fi he was there wi me lol
                              www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                              www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X